information for artists
We are proud that in addition to our ranking of
#1 show in the country by Sunshine Artist Magazine,
our June and September shows were also
ranked #1 and #4 respectively in Art Fair SourceBook's
Top 100 Fine Art Shows in 2019.
These rankings, based on sales, are compiled each year
from the feedback cards sent in by show artists. We'd like to
thank all of the excellent professional and student artists
who make our shows some of the best in the country.
Required Taxes & City License
RSFAA Code of Conduct
Set Up Procedure for Professional Artists
SET UP PROCEDURE:
Prior to the show, please familiarize yourself with the set-up times, which are
based on odd or even booth numbers. To find out if you have been assigned an even
or odd booth space number, please go to the "List of Artists" under "EXHIBITING ARTISTS" on the website menu bar.
Below are a few rules you will need to follow:
• All artists must obtain color-coded permit, which will be attached to the park fence
surrounding the park at your booth space.
• These permits must be displayed on the dash of your vehicle at all times during
set up and tear down.
• These Yellow and Orange permit cards must be returned to the fence before you
leave at the end of the show
GROUP A - (YELLOW PERMIT) - 2:00 to 4:15 PM – Set Up window for artists
with EVEN numbered booth spaces
GROUP B - (ORANGE PERMIT) - 4:30 TO 6:30 PM - Set Up window for artists
with ODD numbered booth spaces
All artists who have not set up at their designated time can begin setting up at
6:30 PM. You can also set up Friday morning between 7:00 and 10:30 AM.
• Security will be present to ensure that participating artists are following the process
and keep things running smoothly.
• Artists are not permitted to pull up on the sidewalk at any time, unless they have a
• Vehicles must be moved before the next group is scheduled to arrive. This will
be strictly enforced.
Failure to comply with these set up policies may result in expulsion from this event or
being barred from participation in future events.
Artist Resource Kit
Here you will find marketing tools that reflect our branding.
Important Info - Pro & Student Artists
Sept 2021 Show Dates & Hours
It looks promising that we will be in the park! We are still waiting for the official permit. Stay tuned... you'll probably see and hear the fireworks when it's official!
Facebook Live & IGTV training
If you are participationg in these additional ways to connect with your art buyers,